Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Product review: Hein Gericke Hiprotech gloves

Finding a premium racing glove under a hundred dollars can be next to impossible. I stumbled across a rare deal on these racing gloves last week. Browsing around the parts department at Quinsey Motorsports I spotted a few pairs of Hein Gericke gloves. Luckily one of the pairs was a medium.
Hein Gericke is a German company that has been manufacturing riding gear for over 30 years. I was impressed with the overall quality. Pre-curved fingers, carbon fiber knuckles, and dual wrist enclosures are some of the features found in these moto mitts. Break in time was almost non-existent.
The combination of kangaroo and cow hide allow for a supple, comfortable fit. After one 250 mile ride the finger and palm areas stretched into perfect form. Iam a fan of Hein Gericke. I feel like I got great deal on a serious racing glove.

No comments:

Post a Comment